Hey I hope you are well

Tämä on testialue. Voit joko poistaa tämän tai muokata asetuksia hallintapaneelissa.

Hey I hope you are well

ViestiKirjoittaja AnthonyHoG » 15.10.2021 01:05

I'm a simple girl who loves having fun chatting and meeting new people. You will always find me smiling and happy because nothing disturb me!
AnthonyHoG

-

ViestiKirjoittaja Desmondraisp » 15.10.2021 18:48

Hey, Thanks so much for your response E-Man. Yeah, unfortunately I know all about then NOW I hope you dont take this the wrong way, but when people sometimes say to you "I know your a strong person. You can handle this too" Or similar sayings, do you sometimes just want to say, or at least think in the back of your mind..."Well, I dont feel like being strong right now. I know I AM, and everything, but that doesnt mean I always am. Because, honestly...Im not right now. So you be strong for me right now. K?" Lol. I mean, some things are so devestational, you dont feel strong all the time. You feel Helpless. Have an awesome weekend, E-Man. And thanks again for your response. It felt great getting one so fast. Take care-Dorrie
Desmondraisp

Paluu Ensimmäinen alueeni