Dimepiece LA

Tämä on testialue. Voit joko poistaa tämän tai muokata asetuksia hallintapaneelissa.

Dimepiece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenasnows » 15.04.2021 10:04

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? I seem to be unable to proceed to the checkout on store. I've read in Harpers Bazaar that they were acquired by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I have just bought the Dimepiece Control the Guns Not Women's Bodies Cuffed Beanie from Amazon and absolutely love it xox
Owner at Bramble and Rose
Elenasnows

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenasnows » 15.04.2021 10:05

Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to proceed to the checkout on site. I've read in Vanity Fair that the brand was acquired by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50m. I've just bought the Dimepiece Death Metal Weekender Bag from Ebay and absolutely love it xox
Elenasnows

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenasnows » 15.04.2021 10:06

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? I cannot check out on site. I've read in Cosmopolitan that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I've just bought the Nostalgia Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt from Ebay and absolutely love it xox
Elenasnows

Paluu Ensimmäinen alueeni